5 Key Benefits Of The 1 Minute Video
As businesses begin to reopen and things start returning to “normal”, companies are going to be looking at the best ways to increase their visibility and generate as much new business coming in, when it comes to marketing and advertising. The ability to optimize marketing efforts that result in “qualified” leads, as opposed to just leads, is the best way to optimize marketing ROI. One of the best ways to acquire qualified leads is videos – specifically the 1-minute video marketing ad. To help illustrate this point, let’s quickly examine specific data instead of taking the word of the hard-working folks at Phoenix’s leading marketing and advertising company, Two Second Media.
Vidyard’s research states that 68% of people will watch an entire business video if it’s under 1 minute in length.
Wyzowl stats for 2020:
- 87% of video marketers say video has increased traffic to their website
- 80% of video marketers say video has directly helped increase sales
- 83% of video marketers say video increases lead generation
- 89% of video marketers report good ROI utilizing video
- 95% of video marketers are going to increase or maintain their video spend
- 85% of businesses use video marketing as a sales tool
YouTube stats 2020:
- YouTube has over 2 billion users logging in every month and with that number growing, it will soon pass Facebook logins
- YouTube stats show that the average person watches 5 billion videos totaling 1 billion hours of video. This equates to every single person on earth watching 8.4 minutes per day, per person. This mind-blowing statistic adds to the credibility of video as a content source for people, each of whom could be a qualified lead.
- The number of advertisers running video ads on YouTube is up over 40% year-to-date and for their top 100 advertisers, the average spend per advertiser is up over 60%
FaceBook stats 2020:
- 57% of users will visit a brand’s site after watching videos of 1 minute or less
- 65% of customers are more likely to purchase a product after they’ve seen videos about it
The numbers above speak for themselves when it comes to the sheer volume and power of video marketing and advertising today. The overwhelming majority of businesses are using it and seeing a strong ROI. Therefore, this begs the question, “What are the benefits of the 1-minute video going to be for my business to generate qualified leads?”
Here are 5 benefits of 1-minute videos:
1) 1 Minute Video Has The Audience – go where the leads are
2) 1 Minute Video Is Easy To Share And Digest – let’s face it, most people are lazy and video is so easy to digest because it requires literally no effort from the prospect
3) 1 Minute Video Gets The Point Across, Quickly – there is no better option to get a lot of information in a short amount of time to your prospects
4) Video Optimizes For Handheld Devices – Pew Research states that 77% of Americans have smartphones, therefore the internet, and all things associated with it, are becoming increasingly mobile-driven
5) 1 Minute Video Can Be As Pinpoint Targeted As Needed To Generate Qualified Leads – utilizing the expertise of Two Second Media as an asset will make the 1-minute video a quick, easy, and cost-effective way for your company to generate more qualified leads
Two Second Media makes the 1-minute video a value-added addition to the acquisition of qualified leads through a few components. “The hook” captures attention in the first 3 seconds, it ignites pain or pleasure through identifying what problem is being solved, describes the solution, and finally the call to action.
If you or another business you know could benefit from the marketing and advertising services of Two Second Media, please reach out. Visit our website twosecondmedia.com, follow us on our socials @2secondmedia, or call our local office number at 602-699-6271. Remember, Two Second Media is always here for you – conversations are always free!