Social Media Management – Why You Should Hire a Marketing Company
The heart of business success lies in its marketing. Why does your business need marketing? Oxford Dictionaries defines marketing as the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising. Your business needs marketing because, without it, your business may offer the best products or services out there, but none of your potential customers would even know. Good marketing helps customers understand why your product is better than the competition, helps you reach your target audience, boost your customer base, and ultimately increase revenue. In essence, marketing accomplishes the following – informs the consumer of your products or services, sustains your name recognition and consumer relationships, equalizes the playing field for the smaller businesses to compete, engages the consumer, and sells to grows your business.
As the world becomes more reliant on technology, social media management is becoming an ever-increasing need in the marketing of your business.
Social media management is the process of managing your online presence on social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter by creating, analyzing, and publishing content you post, ideally, it includes interacting and engaging with users with the ultimate goal of being a call to action by the consumer. Let’s look at the numbers:
- Facebook – 1 billion daily users with all demographics covered and, on average, adults viewing it m multiple times a day. A massive Facebook perk is that it offers a wide variety of ads and content formats from photos to text to video.
- Twitter – 350 million users, while not offering the same number of users as Facebook it provides access to your user with brands that engage daily. 18-29 year olds make up 50% of their base and they are more likely to engage with other users.
- Instagram – with over 1 billion users monthly it is becoming the new standard for social media management services. They encourage companies to come up with creative ways to capture and engage their audiences. Almost 65% of user are between 18-29 and close to 40% of users are between 30 and 49
- LinkedIn – Over 550 million professional users which makes them the ideal platform for recruiting as well as marketing themselves as industry leaders. 90% of LinkedIn users are also on Facebook and for B2B leads 80% come from LinkedIn, that’s why 60% of marketers find it’s the most effective platform for their users.
- YouTube – Over 2 billion users utilize this platform Like Facebook, all demographics from 18-65 are covered. 90% of users aged 18-49 utilize YouTube monthly and 68% of users 50-65 use the platform.
So, back to the original question, why hire a marketing company to manage your social media?
Research – Identifying your target audience for qualified leads is the core part of social media management.
Strategy – We will focus on building a strategy for each individual platform due to the different audiences of each one. Goals, industry, and brand will all have a specific strategy identified and marketed to.
Design – Social media management focuses on creating professional images that capture your brand that do everything from making a great first impression to a call to action.
Develop your advertisement – Different platforms call for different ads. We will design the appropriate ad for the appropriate platform. Social Media Management will also examine; audience, media, content, call to actions, cost per click, and more.
Responding to Followers – Day to day responsibility of social media management is interacting with your followers. This will increase the reach of your social platform reach and visibility. This is, after all, the ultimate goal – engagement which leads to qualified leads.
Monitoring Your Social Media Presence – The team of social media specialists will track the performance of your ads, creative content, and share those results with you. From there we can determine if we have the correct content going to the correct platforms and adjust accordingly for optimization.
If you or another business you know could benefit from the marketing and advertising services of Two Second Media, please reach out. Visit our website twosecondmedia.com, follow us on our socials @2secondmedia, or call our local office number at 602-699-6271. Remember, Two Second Media is always here for you – conversations are always free!